Systematic Review Part I: Writing the protocol (1 day course)
Date: Fall 2019 (date to be announced)
Location: Belgian Red Cross, Mechelen
Price: € 100. You will receive an invoice at registration (see link below) and you can make the costs payable to account number BE20 7340 3366 3756 (BIC: KREDBEBB) with the announcement 'SR I 2017 + name of participant'.
Programme: click here to download the programme from last year
Online registration: Registration will open a few months before the actual course.
Health care professionals or researchers who:
- have the intention to write a Cochrane systematic review, i.e. have a research question but did not contact any review group yet;
- have registered a title of a Cochrane review and would like to start writing the protocol;
- are working on a protocol for a Cochrane review and want to learn more on this;
- are interested in learning more on the methodology of a Cochrane review
Aims of the workshop:
- Introduction to the Cochrane and Campbell Collaboration
- What is a systematic review and why are Cochrane reviews special?
- How do you start writing a Cochrane review?
- How do you write a protocol for a Cochrane review?
- How do you search for relevant studies in a systematic way?
This course is taught in English.